Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting enhancements: where to send?

Hi,

I think it is an interesting idea!
I will put it in my TODO list for post 1.0 gnomemeeting versions.

(It is possible though somebody implements it before, like migras or
kenneth, but as projects like gaim, galeon and so on also have some sort
of history, I think it would be a good idea to keep one for GnomeMeeting
too, at least for calls, general history is not interesting as it is too
precise.).