[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting enhancements: where to send?

Hi,

thanks for your mail.

It's just that whenever I quit gnomemeeting the "Calls History" gets lost.
So when I start up gnomemeeting, I can't read up on past calls - and I
just thought that it would be an interesting feature to have.

I don't know how it's currently done, but I guess what I am talking about
is some kind of logfile that contains the full history of the past N days,
but doesn't get deleted when gnomemeeting quits, something like that.

Sorry if I wasn't clear,
thanks again,
Robert