Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Contacts window proposal

Le mar 10/12/2002 à 09:14, PUYDT Julien a écrit :

> I have quite a few questions:
> 1. Is the list of groups fixed, or may I add new groups as wanted?

You can add new groups.

> 2. In the accept/ignore list, will I be able to just put a group, and
> all members will match?

I don't know yet, but I don't think so. I'll see if others are helping
to code the filters then it could be more sophisticated that if I'm
coding alone and that I get bored ;)

> 3. If I want my friends to be able to call me, but just not _that_ one,
> because (s)he always speaks for hours and I'm not in the mood for it;
> "Friends" is in "accept", and (s)he is in "ignore", will (s)he be
> ignored as intended?

Yes, people in ignore are always ignored, that is the predominant rule.

> 4. Where's the search feature I've learnt to enjoy with all the crowd in
> ils.seconix.com lately?

You double click on a server name. If you are talking about the search
filter, then it is not back yet in the window, but it will be available
of course. There are only additional features, not removed features.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org