Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Contacts window proposal

Le lun 09/12/2002 à 22:40, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> Here is a way to integrate remote contacts and local contacts in a
> unique and single window. I think it is a great idea because they
> correspond to the same notion. After all, ILS is only a remote
> addressbook :)
>
> I like it very much:
> http://linuxzone.ath.cx/contacts_proposal.png
>
> In the future it should permit to browse real ldap repositories too.
> You add a new server by right-clicking of course.
>
> Ideas, comments?

I have quite a few questions:
1. Is the list of groups fixed, or may I add new groups as wanted?
2. In the accept/ignore list, will I be able to just put a group, and
all members will match?
3. If I want my friends to be able to call me, but just not _that_ one,
because (s)he always speaks for hours and I'm not in the mood for it;
"Friends" is in "accept", and (s)he is in "ignore", will (s)he be
ignored as intended?
4. Where's the search feature I've learnt to enjoy with all the crowd in
ils.seconix.com lately?
5. Do you realize that since ils.netmeetinghq.com probably isn't
patched, you're automatically ignored by all users there? ;-)