[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] MS-GSM

Hi,

The Openh323 mailing list has a thread about MS-GSM problems for the
windows version of OpenH323. Could some of you with new versions of
openh323 and pwlib try that there is no problem with GnomeMeeting?

Thanks.

Btw, I had no test reports yet (except Johnny) for what I asked to test
in my last mail. Does it mean that I also have to test extensively
myself besides coding, answering the ml and maintaining the website? It
becomes an impossible task in that case.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org