Impossible to add google account with GOA

Hello
i've got a problem when i try to add a google acount in "gnome online account" I've got a blank popup windows with a blue line at the top and i cant do anything inside this windows.
I'm using Debian SID with gnome (X11 not Wayland)
I've got 2 computers with the same configuration one works well and the other doesnt works. Here the screenshot of the blank popup windows : http://plegrand1.free.fr/goa.png Here the log of the good and faulty coputers : http://plegrand1.free.fr/goa-log.txt
Could you help me to investigate and find what is the problem ?

Thanks for your help
Pascal