Re: adding a new panel in gnome control center

Hi everyone,

I am Divyasheel, a GSOC 21 student @ The Linux Foundation( Open Printing). I was selected for this proposal. I had also contacted you before for some concerns regarding the same and made an issue here. I am sorry I couldn’t continue the discussion any further because my proposal wasn't yet selected. But now that it is, I will be really needing your help to actually achieve this smoothly.

I realize that you don’t want me to add a “new” panel to the gnome-control-center since you have been actively working on reducing these panels to make things more concise. Therefore, Till has asked me to complete the following tasks as a part of the program,

I hope that this works for you too.

I will be needing your guidance in order to make this integration successful. Could you please provide me with someone who can make sure that my work is in order with the requirements of GNOME and also guide me through the process ?

Regards,

Divyasheel