adding a new panel in gnome control center

Dear Gnome Developers,

My name is Divyasheel and I am an undergraduate CSE student at IIT Mandi. I had a query about the panels in gnome-control-center.

I was wondering about the process of adding a new panel into gnome-control-center. To be more precise, I want to add a panel which will act as a GUI interface for managing all the IPP services available in a network( using DNS-SD). I want to add this on behalf of Open Printing if selected during GSOC 2021. You can go through my proposal here.

I was asked by Till Kampetter to make sure that I confirm all the important requirements with you before carrying out such an integration.

Therefore, please guide me on the necessary prerequisites that I should go through to carry out this task.

I’ll be very thankful.

Regards,

Divyasheel