Problem with calendar synchronisation

Hi,

I'm running pop!_os 19.10, functionally equivalent to ubuntu 19.10 if I'm correctly informed. All software is up to date as of today.

I use two email accounts, one from google, and one from work which is an office365 account. As my client I use evolution, I installed the ews plugin and everything was working just fine, email and calendars.

However, one or two weeks ago calendars stopped working. Now when I activate a calendar (by clicking its checkbox) I get a timeout. I don't know what changed, it seems to be a configuration issue, because when I create a new user and recreate the accounts for that user, the calendar synchronisation works.

Email continues to work fine for both accounts, it's just the calendar that does not work.

If I remove the accounts and recreate them in my own user account it does not start to work again. It looks like there must be some caching going on somewhere.

Can someone point me in the right direction to clear all configuration, or even better how fix this.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Marc.