Help needed building gnome-control-center

Hi!

I wanted to start experimenting a little with gnome-control-center to gain better understanding on how it works, so I cloned the gitlab repo on my x86_64 openSUSE Tumbleweed, and attempted to use GNOME Builder to build it, but I'm getting the following error:

configure: error: libsystemd autoconfigured, but system does not appear to use systemd
Error: module polkit: Child process exited with code 1

I noticed it is giving this error while building the Flatpak image which is something that I don't necessarily want while doing the experimentation I plan to do. Could you give me some starting point to fix this or point me in the right direction (documentation) on how to learn more about building gnome-control-center?

Thanks!