Re: [Help] I want to create a GNOME Control Center plugin for pavucontrol, how do I start?

On Thu, 2016-09-29 at 00:57 +0200, Chris M wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm trying to figure out where and how I can start creating a Gnome
CC panel for pavucontrol and my own software, so that it is
integrated more smoothly with the GNOME look and feel.

However, I tried to find things in the GNOME wiki about it and
couldn't find much details rather than the typical manuals :(

Does anybody of you have a link that could help me on getting
started? Optimum would be some demo code I can dig through so I can
figure things out myself. I would love to create a wiki entry and
tutorial for it later.

There's no plugin system to gnome-control-center and there's already a
Sound panel in the Settings.

If you have particular requirements for the Sound panel, or want to
contribute to it, please file a bug in Bugzilla, or send another mail
to this list.

Cheers