Re: Changing password in Kerberos environment

Hi Ondrej,

Thanks for your informative answer.

So if I understand well, changing password with the GUI is not possible
for now.

It is only my non-expert thoughts and I don't blame accountsservice
developpers, but it is strange to me that it parses /etc/passwd and not
the result of the "getent passwd" command.
Similarly, I can not understand why g-c-c is not just calling the
"passwd" command.
I still have many things to learn...

Regards,
Yvan