Possible to use gnome-control-center with gecko-mozilla backend?

Devs, thank you for all your hard work.  I'd like to say first that I appreciate all the hard work you do and enjoy the GNOME DE experience that your work provides.

Is was wondering if: it would it be possible (if it is not already thus) to be able to have an option to compile gnome-control-center with the gecko-mozilla Backend?  The reason for this is because I've had problems ever since Webkit came out of constant crashes.  It could be on any application from day one but I always get constant crashes.

It would be a big deal to me and I'd, really like this.

please, think about it.

Thank you.

--
Todd Partridge
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.