Wacom Calibration - Phase 1

(Moved to the gnomecc-list)

The first of three phases on adding calibration into the Wacom panel
is now "complete". That is to say, the code is working, but not
necessarily pretty! I'd be most appreciative if anyone could review
the changes and give me some feedback. The changes to g-c-c itself are
pretty minor, but I don't doubt I've done a couple of stupid things :D

The "calibration" branch at
https://github.com/jigpu/gnome-control-center has the changes to
g-c-c. If you want to see the gory changeset for xinput_calibrator
(instead of just the commit in g-c-c where I copy the files over),
it's available in the "stripped" branch of
https://github.com/jigpu/xinput_calibrator Note that these are
development branches -- I'll be rebasing and changing history as I
please ;) Work on phase 2 (multiple monitor support) begins tomorrow!

Jason

---
Day xee-nee-svsh duu-'ushtlh-ts'it;
nuu-wee-ya' duu-xan' 'vm-nvshtlh-ts'it.