Re: Formal complaint concerning the use of the name "System Settings" by GNOME

> Which is a KDE bug. You should use GNOME shortcuts when possible. I
> mean, Gtk has emacs and Mac OS modes for keybindings, I doubt Qt hasn't
> something similar.

According to that reasoning of yours, all GNOME apps would have to follow the settings in
KDE System Settings first (when running under KPW) before GNOME Control Center could even
be rebranded as System Settings.

So by your own standards: Fix those GNOME bugs first. ;-)