Re: Auto-generating ChangeLog files?

On Tue, 2009-11-10 at 17:42 +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> I thought you already did it (or was it for g-s-d?), so if not done,
> yeah, go for it!

Well, I did add the auto-generation for .gitignore files, but not for
ChangeLogs.

I've pushed a first attempt at this into an auto-changelogs branch. The
ChangeLogs for each relevant subdirectory are being created
automatically.

However, I haven't quite worked out how to create the top level
ChangeLog and also ensure it doesn't duplicate any information from the
individual sub-ChangeLogs. Does anyone have any ideas?

Regards,

Thomas