Re: Distro patch to rotate pressure-sensitive tablets when RANDR changes

On Thu, 2009-02-05 at 11:56 +0000, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-02-04 at 13:29 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> > http://gitorious.org/projects/gnome-settings-daemon/repos/mainline
> > http://gitorious.org/projects/gnome-control-center/repos/mainline
> Could we please have patches against the latest trunk instead?

Huh, I screwed up something in gnome-control-center and somehow created
that branch from an older revision.  I just rebased against trunk; it's
in gitorious now.

Sorry if you had fetched that incorrect version; to fix it if you had a
remote for that gitorious repo, do something like

  git branch -D <branchname>
  git fetch gitorious

  Federico