Re: Distro patch to rotate pressure-sensitive tablets when RANDR changes

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 3:33 PM, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org> wrote:

[...]

>   But while that infrastructure becomes available,
>> it's still useful to rotate tablets automatically.

While we are talking about infrastructure becoming available, it is
worth pointing out that the recently released version 1.0 of the
synaptics driver supports device properties, so the Ubuntu patch to
add touchpad configuration to one of the capplets can now be done
properly instead of using the shmconfig crack.

Maybe somebody want to look into that...

Matthias