Re: Automake Silent Rules
- From: Thomas Wood <thos gnome org>
- To: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- Cc: gnomecc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Automake Silent Rules
- Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 11:25:46 +0000
On Tue, 2009-11-24 at 23:41 +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-11-24 at 22:26 +0000, Thomas Wood wrote:
> > On Nov 24, 2009, at 11:16 AM, Thomas Wood wrote:
> > > Would anyone object to enabling automake silent rules by default?
> > And while we're on the subject of build machinery, can I suggest
> > moving configure.in to configure.ac?
> as you like :)
I had the changes in the single-window branch for a while, but I've
cherry-picked and pushed into master now.
[Date Prev][Date Next
] [Thread Prev][Thread Next