Re: merging keyboard & keyboard shortcuts

> well, I agree on what you said, but it seems, once we add mouse gestures
> also, the shortcuts thing won't make much sense in the keyboard capplet
> really

I'm not sure if there's a misunderstanding here. What I'm suggesting
is keyboard shortcuts in the keyboard capplets, and mouse gestures in
the mouse capplet. :)

>  sounds good for getting to decisions like this one, so who volunteers to
>  set it up? :-)

Looks like fun and I'd be happy to actually do it if I get the time,
but I'm a bit lost as to a good choice for the scope & granularity of
what items to present, and what actual labels to put on the cards
(e.g. a justsimple sentence sentence describing either a task or a
group of options... or something else?).

Cheers,
Jared