Re: gnome-control-center 2.22 proposals

2007-09-15 klockan 19:31 skrev Denis Washington:
> To start the discussion, here is a proposal from me: the "Mouse",
> "Keyboard" and "Keyboard Accesibility" capplets should be replaced by an
> "Input Devices" capplet (which incorporates all features of the
> mentioned dialogs except for keyboard layout management) and a new
> "Localization" capplet (which, in addition to providing the keyboard
> layout options, enables the user to choose it's language and locale).

What about merging Screensaver and Screen resolution? Or should the
gnome-screensaver capplets merge with the one from gnome-power-manager?

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

i know secrets :: i've never been told                       -- heather nova