Re: Input devices capplets

On Mon, 2007-11-05 at 17:57 +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-10-31 at 18:59 +0100, Denis Washington wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I created two mockups for possible keyboard and mouse capplets in GNOME
> > 2.20. Their aim is to incorporate accessibility features in both; the
> > existing keyboard a11y features into Keyboard and the already discussed
> > Mousetweaks settings into Mouse. The mockups can be found here:
> >
> > Keyboard: http://ultimum-projekt.de/mockups/keyboard.html
> > Mouse:    http://ultimum-projekt.de/mockups/mouse.html
> >
> > What do you think?
> >
> I think they look good, given we can't really merge them on a single
> capplet. The keyboard capplet has many tabs, but this is much better
> than having separate a11y capplets, so, unless something better is
> proposed, you've got my vote :)

Thanks for the positive feedback. :)

About the many tabs: at least the Layouts tab could move to the i18n
capplet when we have finished it.

The main problem that Jens and I still have is the organization of the
a11y options. I put the beep options in an extra Notifications window to
save space, but this is highly suboptimal. Having another way to
organize these settings sanely without having a too long tab would be
great.

Regards,
Denis