Re: [Usability] Mousetweaks usability discussion

On 31.10.2007 20:05, Denis Washington wrote:
On Wed, 2007-10-31 at 18:24 +0100, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> I hope we can get the MouseTweaks daemon merged with g-s-d.
> That would automatically make this box unnecessary. If that
> doesn't happen, I'd agree that activating it implicitly is
> the way to go (just like it's currently done with typing
> break, fwiw).

Having MouseTweaks integrated into g-s-d would indeed be cool. That
wouldn't even mean that MouseTweaks would only work for GNOME 2.22; at
least since 2.20 g-s-d also allows third-party modules IIRC.

No, it doesn't. It was on Rodrigo's list at the time, but he dropped
it, and I'm not sure it's a good idea anyway (I shudder to think of
the bug reports we might get due to misbehaving plugins...).

Jens