Re: new "Add layout" dialog

2007/3/26, Sergey Udaltsov <sergey udaltsov gmail com>:
> Another option would be to add an icon to the default choice, but
> indeed I prefer the separator.
I actually added the separator yesterday. It looks not that bad. How I
would add the icon to the combo box entry item? Where could I look for
some example of such a thing?

You can look at fill_combo_box here:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-control-center/trunk/capplets/default-applications/gnome-da-capplet.c?view=markup
not the best code I ever wrote, but it works :)

> PS: Sorry Sergey, I really need 'reply-to-all' as default reply option
> in google mail web interface :)
Yes, it happens to me all the time. Actually I think maillist settings
should be changed to include proper ReplyTo header.

Cheers,

Sergey