New keybindings framework and custom prefixes

Hi

Some time ago I switched to the new keybindings framework for my
module (ontv). Instructions on this are at
http://live.gnome.org/ControlCenter/ApplicationDefinedKeybindings.
Things are fine when you install with a default prefix but make
install breaks on custom paths. So I was wondering if anyone knows
what a correct fix in the auto* files for this would be? I see that
atleast metacity needs a fix for this aswell, currently make install
breaks for a custom prefix.

Regards,

--
Johan Svedberg, johan svedberg com, http://johan.svedberg.com/