GNOME Roadmap - Information Request for gnome-control-center

Dear maintainer,

GNOME 2.18 was released ~1 month ago, and we've all started to focus
on the next development cycle. A new roadmapping process has been
proposed[1] to know our short-term and long-term plans. The goal is to
compose a GNOME-wide roadmap for the next stable releases. And we need
your help to do this. It's important that you take a few minutes to
reply to the following questions before May 7.

----

- What are your plans for GNOME 2.20 (next 4 months, before feature and
UI freezes)?

- What are your plans for GNOME 2.22 (next year)?

- Do you have plans for a future release?

- Do you have any goals from 2.18 that were not achieved? Why?

- Is there something that is really missing in our infrastructure or
platform that would help you?

- Do you have plans to work on other modules not maintained by you?
What are they?

- Do you have any GNOME-wide goals suggestions for the next releases?

----

You can reply those questions in two ways: you can directly create a
wiki page for your module's roadmap or you can just reply this
message to roadmap-list gnome org
To create the wiki page, follow the instructions:

1. Create a wiki page under http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap/ModuleName,
where "ModuleName" is a wiki word version of your module (i.e Gedit,
LibGnome, GnomeVfs, etc). You can use this template for the wiki page
initial content:
http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap/ModuleTemplate

2. Add a link to the new page in http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap/Modules
and set the status column to "Info" accordingly.

----

You can keep track of the roadmapping process for your (and other)
modules at:
http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap/Modules

For more information about the roadmap process, go to:
http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap/Process

For more information about our schedule, go to:
http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

Thanks for your contribution!

The Roadmap Gang

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/devel-announce-list/2007-March/msg00011.html