Re: Appearance Capplet Ideas

On 4/4/07, Jens Granseuer <jensgr gmx net> wrote:

* "Themes": when I looked at this tab for the first time I desperately
  went looking for the button that let me customize stuff. That it's over
  in the "Appearance" tab is rather non-obvious. At the very least
  "appearence" should be capitalized in the hint (but "Appearance isn't
  a good name anyway, as the others have pointed out).

I agree that this tab arrangement is highly confusing. It would be much better
to keep the theme details in a separate popup, or hidden behind an expander.
Same for font details.