VM (libgswitchit) + VM (kbdraw) --> dep (libgnomekbd)

Hello people

As I already reported on p.g.o, I want to replace (in g-c-c, in
particular) two virtual modules with one external dependency - new
library libgnomekbd (providing two .so objects). These two old virtual
modules were heavily refactored while merging into new library. I am
planning to do this replacement within 2.17 cycle (ASAP, actually).

During early discussions, it was pointed out that g-s-d would be
better off without dependency on gtk (which is a fair point) - and the
proposed change will make it so (now, libgswitchit depends on gtk).

Another GNOME module where I plan to do this substitution is gnome-applets.

Any questions/comments?

Thanks,

Sergey