Slab's CC

Hi

I'm starting to move code from the CVS module slab to our
control-center. So, this means just moving the slab/control-center code
to our module, which is easy. The problem is with libslab/libtile and
the util/ dir. The idea so far has been to leave them in slab and set
them up as virtual modules for control-center and later, if accepted,
into the panel (for the slab's menu applet).

But I just started thinking about having all this code into a
libgnomecontrolcenter that, later, if accepted, the panel could use.
What do you think?
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>