Re: Merging "Proxy" and "Network" applets

2006-10-05 klockan 17:47 skrev Carlos Garnacho:
> I think it's matter of making each concerned app locations-aware to get
> to a common locations management, for example g-s-t's network-admin
> already has cut&paste-ready code to deal with its user-defined profiles:
>
> http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-system-tools/src/network/network-locations.c
> http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-system-tools/src/network/network-locations.h
>
> such code could be embedded in any location manager to deal with network
> configuration changes.

Recently some people proposed that online/offline should be a platform API
(instead of a NetworkManager D-bus method). Perhaps the location stuff can
be combined with that?

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

give me a reason to be :: a woman                              -- portishead