Re: Slab control center integration

On Sat, 2006-09-16 at 11:58 +0200, Denis Washington wrote:
Rodrigo Moya wrote:
On Sat, 2006-09-09 at 19:26 +0200, Denis Washington wrote:
Hi,

How is the status of integrating the Slab control center in gnomecc? Will slab just be added as new library? I would really like to help with the news control center.

it is not clear where libslab will eventually be, but to start with, we
are going to merge slab's shell into gnome-c-c, and use libslab as an
external library (or maybe as a virtual CVS module?)
As first thing, it might be nice to have some name Novellism removed from the slab library, like NldSearchBar, to better fit within the gnome desktop (the name Slab itself may be also be SuSE-ish itself,

yes, of course we will do that, as part of the API cleaning and review
process

When will this "cleaning and review process" start? Or has it already started?
I don't know what the abbreviation means; "SuSE Linux Application Browser"?).

yeah, that's what it stands for, IIRC
Oh, good, I didn't blame myself then. ;)