Re: Yet another Samba gui

Alan,

You mentioned that you'd like to replace Shared Folders - but the GUI you're
presenting doesn't do anything at all with NFS shares, so this is an immediate gap.

It seems to me that your efforts could be better spent in trying to improve the
GST Shared Folders GUI, and the equivalent back-end. This certainly would get a
wider audience.

Also, from a GUI perspective, have you taken a look at the GNOME Human
Interaction Guidelines (HIG) at:

	http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/

This should help in getting a GUI together...

Thanks,

Darren.