Re: Yet another Samba gui

On 7/20/06, Joachim Noreiko <jnoreiko yahoo com> wrote:

--- Alan Gibson <alan gibson gmail com> wrote:

> Current screenshots and code are here (Im currently
> duplicating the
> gui in GTK, so ignore the whole wxwidgets thing):

So you're aware of how atrocious the spacing is in
those screenshots.

The two tabs are funny too. I have several shares to
set up, but do I have several Windows too?

"Windows" is supposed to indicate Windows file sharing. Eventually
there will be a third tab for NFS global settings.

i try make things simple enough for my mother to use; mom doesnt know
what Samba globals are, but she does know she wants to share files
with a Windows machine. ill definiately accept suggestions on better
terminology.