Re: [g-a-devel] Accessibility in Preferred Applications

On Thu, 2006-12-07 at 15:20 +0000, Luca Cavalli wrote:
> If you are planning to add also other AT options

I have completed the screen reader, magnifier, and on screen keyboard
sections.  I'm now working on a selection list for other ATs not in
those three primary categories.  Please take a look at the latest screen

Should I backup or proceed completing this last portion of code for the
selection list?

George (gk4)