Re: gnome-control-center's future

On Mon, 2006-08-28 at 13:46 +0200, Rodrigo Moya wrote:

> About the slab libs (libtile and libslab), I think it would be nice to
> integrate them into existing libraries. libslab is probably better put
> in already-existing g-c-c libraries (we have a few), but libtile, what
> about proposing it for GTK/libgnome?
>
> Any objection anyone against the GUI?

I suspect you'd probably want to ask a wider audience; there are
probably a lot of interested parties who aren't on this list.  And even
then, most of us will probably say "we can't possibly tell until we've
played with it" :)

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group