Re: merging applets

On 7 Aug 2006, at 11:50, Rodrigo Moya wrote:

yeah, sure. Although we might first want to do some mockups (which I'm
supposed to do and will be soon) right?

Sure, if that means you (Novell) have done the usability testing that dobey said last month that the redesign would be based on :) If not, I don't see any particular harm in waiting for that, unless it's still a long way off.

Is usability gnome org right?

Yep.

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Team