Re: Errors at startup

>> "BH" == Bradford Hovinen <hovinen ximian com> writes:

[...]

>> background-properties-WARNING **: Ne peut charger le pixbuf « home/marillat/Images/Homer.jpg » ; désactivation du papier peint.

> Looks like your wallpaper is set incorrectly; I imagine it should read
> "/home/marillat/Images/Homer.jpg".

Yes. I've selected this picture with the file selector from the
capplet. If I reselected the same image the path is correct. But time to
time I lose the config file.

You have noticed the lot of files in ~/.gnome/capplet-archive/default ?

> Everything else looks correct to me. Assuming the errors on startup are
> still occuring, there is one other small diagnostic: check the ownership
> of /tmp/.ICE-unix, which should be root.root. I have found that the
> ownership sometimes changes to another user, which causes some problems
> with session management.

drwxrwxrwt    2 root     root         4096 fév  4 10:17 .ICE-unix

Christian