Re: moving headers for libcapplet, libapplets, libdocklets

I think you should probably commit first, since your pkg-config approach
is the right way to go. The only conflict would be the Makefile.am's,
and I only did those changes with a perl script, so that is easy to do
over. Looking over your patch, it looks fine to me and chema, so go
ahead and commit.

Thanks,
Richard