Re: moving headers for libcapplet, libapplets, libdocklets

That sounds great. I am almost ready to commit a fix to cvs HEAD to:

Temporarily, for the sake of developers:
* install binaries outside the user's PATH, specifically in
$libdir/capplet/capplets. Otherwise, the capplet binaries will conflict
with each other.
* install capplet desktop files in $libdir/capplet/desktop, for similar
reasons.
* install launcher desktop files in a new, seperate subdir
* modify gnomecc to look for these desktop and binary files in the
correct location
* rename the gnomecc binary to "gnomecc2"

Not temporarily:
* bump the .so number on libcapplet
* have control-center check for the devel version of libcapplet

With your header fix, the only problem I can think of is that, unlike
pkgconfig, the .conf files can only exist for one version of a library.
We can modify the name, but should we do it on HEAD or your end?

Thanks,
Richard