control-center reorganization in CVS

The control-center module is a mess right now, it need some cleaning.
Some capplet directories are named *-new and some capplets are going to
be moved to the -plus module. We want to clean this module without
loosing cvs history. I can't find a nice way to do it in the current
control-center module because different branches are going to point to
different directories with the same name.

So what i am going to do is make a new module called
"gnome-control-center" . I think this is the cleanest and easier
solution. This will leave the stable branch intact while allowing us to
rename directories.

Any objections ?

regards,
Chema