Re: [Usability] window manager configuration

On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 03:22:20PM -0800, David Moles wrote:
> On Fri, 2001-12-07 at 14:45, Gregory Merchan wrote:
> > On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 01:23:09AM -0500, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Today's questions from me are:
> > >
> > >  - which window manager options are not crack-ridden bogosity?
> > >  - which crack-ridden bogus options do you have to offer
> > >    despite their bogosity, since people are grumpy?
> >
> > This is a bad way to approach this. Accusing users of drug abuse does not
> > solve any problems. Research and reason are better guides.
>
> I think you're misunderstanding what problem Havoc's trying to
> solve. :)

I think you've contributed nothing by saying this.

How do you think I've misunderstood?

How might I correct this alleged misunderstanding?

Is it not so that insulting the user is bad?

Are reason and research not better guides to solving problems than ad hominem,
cynicism, short-sightedness, near-sightedness, and ignorance?

Stepping out of caves,
Greg Merchan