gnomecc 1.5.4

Hello,

I downloaded it a few days ago, was able to compile libcapplet & cc but
cc plus needs config_archiver or something...well I don't know what it
is, where to find it, or anything. Can anyone help?
Here's the error in './configure':
checking for gnomeui libcapplet libglade-gnome gdk_pixbuf bonobo_conf >=
0.7 config_archiver >= 1.5.2... Package config_archiver was not found in
the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `config_archiver.pc'
No package 'config_archiver' found

configure: error: Library requirements (gnomeui libcapplet
libglade-gnome gdk_pixbuf bonobo_conf >= 0.7 config_archiver >= 1.5.2)
not met; consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if
your libraries are in a nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find them.

Andras