Re: xscreensaver capplet.

On 01 Aug 2001 15:27:41 -0500, Chema Celorio wrote:

> I really hope we can make this situation better. We didn't created this
> problem, our ancestors did. We inherited the problem and i would love to
> find a good solution (or at least a better one than the current).
Use JWZ's configuration tool, which he'll maintain anyway b/c it's
needed as xscreensaver runs everywhere. We should be happy he already
has libcapplet support and it's made with GTK, not qt.

Just drop current GNOME capplet, is it so hard? A better solution is
available.

Do you also want to make new capplets to be used instead of apacheconf,
printconf, netconf... ?

--
Marius Andreiana