Proposal #2

Here is another proposal, let me know what you think.
It is a two step proposal, one short term solution and
one long term one.

Short term
----------
We fix the outstanding issues so that both capplets don't fight
for control over the desktop.

Issues :
- the GNOME capplet getting the list of screensavers from xscreensaver.
  We need to do this in a way in which we can translate the descriptions
- not screwing xscreensaver-demo when the GNOME capplet is set to one
  screensaver mode. This seems to be a simple one to fix.
- Preview window causing problems with xscreensaver
- The GNOME capplet has a list of screensavers so that we can select
only

Long term
---------
We merge the two capplets into one. Regarding the GUI for it we have two
tabs in a notebook, a simple one and an advanced tab. The simple tab is
based on the current GNOME capplet design, jwz is free to add whatever
we wants to the advanced tab.

We move the GUI configration code for screensavers (the config button)
from the GNOME capplet to xscreensaver-demo. We make sure we can still
translate all the strings.

When xscreensaver meets the need of both projects, we deprecated the
capplet and install a .desktop file to launch xscreensaver from the
control-center.

regards,
Chema