Re: Gnome Project Application

On Thu, 28 Dec 2000 22:37:14 EST, Kevin Nolish wrote:

>I've started work on a gnome project manager similar in philosophy to
>Microsoft Project.   It seems to be something that is lacking in the
>current suite of gnome programs.

I think that most of the discussion which might have been on
gnome-workshop-list is now on gnome-office-list--- the powers that be
seem to have decided to compete on MS's home turf. :)

You might want to try sending this message there...

-Russell

--
Russell Steinthal		Columbia Law School, Class of 2002
<rms39 columbia edu>		Columbia College, Class of 1999