Re: gws release w. Dia

On Fri, 23 Jul 1999, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> I just read in the "Gnomish Bi-weekly News Report NO#3" that Havoc was
> starting to assemble a release of Gnome Workshop, and that Dia was in
> added.
>
> I hope that this is the last release of Dia, because the version in CVS is
> currently quite broken. I'm doing some major restructuring to add
> Undo/Redo functionallity and all objects are not done yet.

Certainly, we don't have a release yet but when/if we do it will be of the
latest tarballs, not CVS versions.

There's some talk that it might be nicer to just have a good web site with
news about and links to all the Gnome Workshop components, instead of
making a giant tarball containing them. Most people will use deb/rpm
anyway. So we may nix the release idea. Thoughts welcome.

Havoc