[gnome-women] Women's Dinner — July 8th, 2018 at GUADEC in Almería, Spain

Hi,

The ninth annual GNOME women's dinner will happen on Sunday, July 8th during GUADEC. If you would like to attend, please add your name at https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2018/WomensDinner so that we can ensure we have an appropriately-sized table at the restaurant. Please feel free to share the information about the dinner with women and genderqueer people you know attending GUADEC who may not be on this list.

Hope to see you there!
-Rosanna

--
Rosanna Yuen