[gnome-women] Vote | Opening the Women's Dinner

Hi All,

I know we talked about this last year, but I'd like to revisit the idea of opening up the women's dinner to the larger GUADEC attendees based on the experience we had last year.

The idea is that we could make it a "Women's Celebration Dinner - a dinner celebrating the contributions of women in open source and a chance to meet and connect with other women." We could say that this event is especially meant for women and people who identify as wome (cis and trans) and genderqueer people, but that the event is open to anyone who wants to attend.

I'm including people who have already expressed interest in this year's dinner.

Can you please respond with a vote for:

Should we open the women's dinner?
    1. Yes, I have a strong preference to open it to anyone who would like to attend
    2. Yes, I have a slight preference to open it to anyone who would like to attend
    3. No, I have a slight preference to keep it Women (cis and trans) and genderqueer people only
    4. No, I have a strong preference to keep it Women (cis and trans) and genderqueer people only

Feel free to message me privately if you'd prefer not to vote publicly and also feel free to discuss. I'm including those who have already signed up to attend, and also some women from Endless who have expressed interest in attending the women's dinner this year.

Thanks!

Best,
Nuritzi

Nuritzi Sanchez  |  +1.650.218.7388 |  Endless