[gnome-women] (no subject)

Hello Ladies!
               I am extremely happy to be a part of this club now.Well,to give a short intro about myself-I am Suprabha.I have completed by undergrad in Comp Science in 2015.I am currently working for VMware,
I am extremely passionate about coding.I am familiar with C,C++,Java and Python.Though I have coding for quiet sometime now,I have never been a part of open source.I would really appreciate if someone could mentor me and help me in choosing a project and guide me with the same.I can roughly devote upto 3 hours per day for this.Looking forward for someone to mentor me.
Thanks