Re: [gnome-women] FLOSS Survey 2013 - please participate!

On Sunday, November 17, 2013 01:51:59 PM Marina Zhurakhinskaya wrote:
Hi all,

Below is an invitation to participate in the FLOSS Survey 2013. Please
participate and spread the word!

Thanks,
Marina

-----------

Ten years after the successful FLOSS survey with over 2500 respondents,
which had a major impact in community, academia and even politics, we want
to recreate the survey with the goal of seeing how the community is
nowadays and how it has changed.

If you are a contributor of any type (not only a developer!) to FLOSS, we
encourage you to participate in the survey. It takes around 10-15 minutes.

http://floss2013.libresoft.es/survey.en.html

We would also be grateful if you disseminate this announcement among your
community and peers. More information about the survey, including privacy,
results, authors and publications, can be found at
http://floss2013.libresoft.es.

Done and done :)
Scarlett

The FLOSS2013 team